Join MNC for an “Athlete-in-Residence” weekend from August 3-6! This is an opportunity for skiers to come stay and train with MNC for a long weekend. Sessions during this timeframe will take place at some of our favorite training locales, and we’ll be really getting after it with some double sessions and cool workouts.
We have some great host families ready to house and feed athletes for this long weekend, so change up your summer training routine with a trip to the mountains of Northwest Vermont!
- Athlete-in-Residence weekend begins Thursday, August 3th at our morning session (8AM) and runs through the afternoon of Sunday, August 6th
- Training Thursday will be at the Camp Ethan Allen Training Site rollerski loops
- Additional training will take place in and around the Green Mountains. Be ready for running, rollerskiing, hiking, and strength training! We also have amazing mountain biking opportunities, so if there is interest in a ride or two we can incorporate that as well
- Male registrants housed with male hosts, female registrants with female hosts, unless otherwise discussed with coaches/hosts
- Transportation to/from MNC training sessions handled by host family/skier(s)
- You can find a registration link under the Registration page on the MNC homepage. If not already members, participants need to obtain an MNC membership as well ($10 for athletes under 18).